Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Your Guess is as Good as Mine

There was a worm on top of the greenhouse this morning. I went out to push the water off of the roof from that light rain that we had last evening, and there he was swimming on the ceiling. I can't imagine how he got up there, your quess is as good as mine. Thoughts that run through one's mind in response to something like this are wild, Neighbors are slinging worms through the air!

The peas have started blooming which is great because I was thinking that the plastic reduced the light and that might be a problem, but it was early still. Yeah for pea blossoms! I have left the tomato (roma) in the greenhouse now for about 3 nights. The heater vent is closed that would blow down on the grow shelves, but still the tomato did not like the inside temps or the air that escaped the vent (you could see the movement), or being spritz with mist, or all three combined. It is looking a bit rough so I might as well try 40° temps at night and throw that into the mix. If anyone asks about the tomato I will say "Your guess is as good as mine, did you hear about the worm on the greenhouse?"
Thanks for visiting? To all of my gardening friends, carry on and hurry back!

1 comment:

  1. How funny! Worms do appear in the most interesting places!

    ReplyDelete