Monday, November 2, 2009

Matchy Matchy

The melon vine perished so it was time to see what the melon was like inside. It is small and it also matches the kitchen.

It is a melon for one.

The door is installed on the greenhouse. I found this wonderful door handle, and I am so thankful that I did. None of this can't get your fingers in the handle nonsense, I looked at the cabinet pulls, at the leaves and such, but it was a limited assortment, and they all have pinky oversight. This one is glove friendly, and looks ole timely too, in a glisteny galvanized way.

The interior of the door shares it's construction. It will need a diagonal board or something so that it doesn't skew.

The crystal is out of this world! I love crystals and I think everyone should go out and get crystals and hang them about.

The Iceberg Rose is blooming and it is head bowing gorgeous.

With subtle pink in the buds.

We can learn coy and demure from roses.


Thanks for visiting! To all of my gardening friends, carry on and hurry back!

No comments:

Post a Comment