Friday, October 2, 2009

Outside of 360


I have just published my new website called Outside of 360. It is an online Art Gallery featuring artwork, posters and prints of nature, landscapes and botanicals with other interesting items thrown in for fun. The pieces consist of pieces from Art.Com and AllPosters.Com. I enjoy being an affiliate for both companies, and hopefully you have seen the gallery located at the bottom below all of the posts. The website is the new venue for the collections that I will assemble. The website address is http://www.outsideof360.com/. It is a new beginning, and I am very excited, so please visit the site and I hope you enjoy it.

There is a new collection on the site called School Science. It has a couple of posters that I adore
Here is one called Butterflies of the World. I love this poster and if my daughter were 12 again, it would be on her bedroom wall.

Here is another totally awesome poster located in the same collection, School Science. You can access the new website at the above link, and a permanent link will be located on the sidebar under Great Places to Visit. My desire is to provide some really great artwork so that everyone can can have botanical prints and landscapes all over their interior spaces. Let's landscape our walls and call it vertical gardening! I need to mention that the website host is Atlas Hosting and they've been fantastic! Let me know what you think!
Thanks for visiting! To all of my gardening friends, carry on and hurry back!

No comments:

Post a Comment