Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Little Thing

Here is where I keep my seeds in the pantry. I didn't always keep them in the pantry. They started out in the garage, and it can get 120 degrees in there, so I moved them to the kitchen table while I was using them, until company came, and then they went into the laundry room, above the washer and dryer on a shelf. Then back on the table, then outside on the patio for a couple of days (109 temp.) then the table inside again, and now they have been in the pantry, and this is where they will stay. I had no intention to treat my seeds so badly, I just didn't contemplate them and treat them like the magic that they are. I have learned that they need to be protected from heat and cold, and humidity and innocent yet mindless neglect. From now on my seeds belong in the pantry. It's just one of those little things.

Thanks for visiting! To all of my gardening friends, carry on and hurry back!

No comments:

Post a Comment