Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Are We There Yet

Irrigation to the raised beds is complete! I finished the final stretch this morning. It is time for the dance of joy!

It would be nice to take a break and relax, and appreciate the garden,
But the wind has picked up and the green beans are thrashing about in the pots.

The lettuce doesn't like green beans thrashing overhead in this companion planting.

I don't recall the lantana being that big. The peach tree seems like it is about to be gobbled up! When I brought home the Lantana, it was in a one gallon pot. Alot of the plants at Black Mountain Garden were purchased as one gallon plants, and they have all outgrown the number of emitters they originally received. Seems like I will be doing some more irrigation!
Thanks for visiting! To all of my gardening friends, carry on and hurry back!

No comments:

Post a Comment