Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Building a Labyrinth

You don't have to build a labyrinth, just throw down the hose and walk it when you are half awake.

There was rain in the rain catchers this morning!
I headed out to Leslie's to train as a garden coach for the Sweet Tomato Test Garden. She asked if I wanted to pick a few tomatoes. Doe's she know me or what?
Everywhere you looked there were tomatoes accompanied by tomatoe glee.

I tried some new "Twister" moves, having not played since I was 8.
This is what we picked and Leslie said she would pick the other half of the bed later in the evening.
These were like amethyst pods. (The colony would like these.)

And here is a yellow sweet pepper and she has this in purple, too.

Thanks for visiting! To all of my gardening friends, Carry On!

No comments:

Post a Comment