Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Right Train

The traveling three pots have been relocated to the hottest part of the garden. They are going to be moved again because now there is a raised bed going in against the wall. The base of the raised bed will be the local amended dirt that is being exchanged for black dirt as I go. The top half of the bed will be my new favorite stuff "black dirt",and the bed will be for cool season crops this fall.
I suppose that now that I have my most favorite stuff people will try to talk me out of it, try to convince me that it is just no good, offer me up all kinds of others that are just as good or even better, but I am not going to get off at that stop, I am going to stay on the black dirt train and just look out the window and see what I want to in the glass.

Thanks for visiting! To all of my gardening friends, Carry On!

No comments:

Post a Comment