Friday, July 3, 2009

The Green Rollercoaster

The painting is coming along. I have been working on the corner as you can see. It is like riding a rollercoaster. Like I am standing there in the line saying over and over, What am I doing?" Then you play with the brush, it all gets out of control, you kind of like it, then you get back in line. I'll be riding the green rollercoaster later today and I might even sit in a different colored car.

Here are the pink zinnas. The cucumbers are to the left. A couple of the cucumbers aren't going to make it from being divided. Blame it on the Plant Wrangler. I am getting a late start on the cucumbers, but it is ok because this is a work in progress.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely blog! Really enjoyed myself reading it!

    ReplyDelete