Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Catch the Bus

Garden tours are awesome! I enjoy The Empress' hosted garden tours with her twist of delightful perspective. I don't even know if we have garden tours around here. Let's have garden tours, by God! I would love to drive the bus so that I could share some of the unique places I have happened upon while traveling around Las Vegas. Like this place is fun, even down to the strategically placed kitten beneath the birdcage.

Do you think they would mind if me and my Townsfolk lollied around the grounds for awhile? Is napping allowed?

Gardens that have been around for awhile are the richest. It's layers and layers of green opulence, that shows years and years of watering discipline.

I like this photo, self indulgently speaking and no, it doesn't stand for Laverne. Thanks for riding Laura's Tourbus for Townsfolk.

Thanks for visiting! To all of my gardening friends, Carry On and Hurry Back!

No comments:

Post a Comment