Sunday, August 23, 2009

Green Color Therapy

Yesterday it was overcast and breezy. Colors from the patio were intense and all ran together from purple to orange and red, yellow, pink. I'm a color junkie and sometimes my camera doesn't do reality justice which is pout worthy.

And over where I was working everything was emerald green so I happily worked in the garden all day. I herded the traveling pots under the apple tree and planted green beans in the pots and plugged them into the watering grid so there is a good chance that the pots might stay there for a while now that they are leashed up, we will have to see. I also replanted all of the lettuces that the crickets wiped out and planted peas and spinach.
The day before the temperature was 110 degrees as this Perky Sue perfectly illustrates.
And this Crape Myrtle helps one to remember that we are still in the high temperatures.

But yesterday it didn't feel like it, and it was like looking through emerald colored lenses of cooler weather. I'll take Green Color Therapy anyday!

Thanks for visiting! To all of my gardening friends, Carry On and Hurry Back!

No comments:

Post a Comment